Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20183340'>posted</a> on 11/08/2013:

Just for the record, I took the Lame Ducks and lost. I was thinking seriously about taking the over in the ULL/Troy. I got sucked in to the AFLAC plan and watched the ULL/Troy game have 60 at half. It has been my 2013 season, whatever I play is a loser. One of my main rules is stay away from the big games unless I see a clear advantage. Thought Oregon's speed was a clear advantage. Watched the first ten minutes of the game and seen the refs were allowing the CB to be physical and knew right away that game was a loser. They were not interfering with the WR's IMO but by today's standards it is interference. Mostly just a subtle hand check that slows that speedster WR off stride enough to get in front of him and take the deep ball away. Oregon didn't make the adjustments running comebacks and hook routes. This is a perfect example of 'Smart Brute Force' beating the much more athletic but 'Stupid Speedy, unable to control my jungle breed attitude-enough not to cost my team a 15 yard penalty with shit in my pants because this Stanford team is phuckin scary tough, get it done with Force, can't they just play our game where wee wee run by you and throw a ball, this tackling shyt is for the birds its so rough, man its the west coast let's play touch football style crap' The Ducks are a bunch of pucies that ACT like they are from Harlem. Hence the Harlem Ducks. College teams that play a true style of football, old school, hit your in your phuckin mouth til you bleed out your ass FOOTBALL with discipline and execution can beat most high flyers. Who is the best team in the NATION the last few years? There is your answer. With all these PUCIE rules they are taking away the reason some of us didn't end up in prison. We could go out on a field and try to PHUCK somebody up and get treated like you were somebody because you were a tough Football player got more Pucie too!!! I lost dough but wasn't that pissed because I made a bad bet that happens it will happen again-real soon lol. GL to Stanford love their style!! And PHUCK the Ducks and the Noles! Go OSU