I’m hearing you JJ and I am acting on it.

JJ………you are a man that SBR could not do without. What you bring to this forum is without a doubt uplifting and beautiful man. No matter how crappy a day a poster is having he can always open one of your posts or look up one of your videos and no that things could always be worse. You not only deserve your own section in the forums you deserve a larger piece of the pie JJ.

Bread……you sir are an inspiration to anyone who ever thought they weren’t worthy of a beautiful woman or a job they were less than qualified to have. SBR will forever be a better place just for having you toss your cookies in various states of consciousness.

Zboiz……..Z, you deserve credit for reasons that only the truly abused could ever relate to. Though I haven’t been here as long as most I am absolutely certain that no-one in the history of SBR has endured the level of abuse (albeit generally not only deserved but damn near requested) that you have.

Taco…….if Sherlock Holmes himself were ever in need of someone to help him resolve a mystery he could have no-one better by his side. If there is anyone here who is more dedicated to searching out a post to contradict, expose or insult let him be heard now or acknowledge the crown you so justly deserve.

Pags……..I could never do justice in praising Pags beyond what he has repeatedly done himself.

Buztah…….you sir are fast becoming a legend in terms of intelligent ignorance. If there was ever a need for someone to completely become the very essence of a “Stand Against Censorship” you would fill that role to its fullest.

There are so many others that deserve praise here. I’ll stop with these few and hope that someone else will take the torch and carry on.