Originally posted on 11/07/2013:

Now that I got that nasty taste out of my mouth after Sunday Texans game I'll move onto tonight.

Just few things that come to mind......Last year Oklahoma was listed as a 21 point favorite over Baylor. Some people would say that Oklahoma is a better team this year. Now i understand that this is a better Baylor team but are we saying that Baylor improved so much that they are 36 points better (-21 last yr, -15 this year)? Baylor 42-31. BTW....It's a little strange to me that Baylor moved up a whole point to 16 in just the last few hours.

Pick Oklahoma +16 / Under

I'm going to come right out and say it....Oregon is going to win tonight by 12 points. 42-30 Stanford passed for a total of 88 yards against a Oregon State team that looked absolutely terrible on defense last week. Stanford will have to get this done on the ground and I just don't see that happening this year. The Oregon defensive front is one of the better ones over these past few years. On top of that Stanford doesn't have much of a home advantage being that they couldn't even sell out the Pac 12 Championship last year. The damn mascot is a tree.

Pick Oregon -10.5 / Over

Onto Louisiana Laf....I been bouncing around with this pick all day. Troys defense looked terrible last week as the pass defenders looked lost all day. But will this really be a problem in the game? Because that's not a strength or go to for the Cajuns. Cajuns love to pound the rock setting the pass up for large gains. I'm leaning towards the Over as Troy wins this game 37-31.

Pick Troy +13.5 / Troy Over

GL