Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20149558'>posted</a> on 11/05/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
No, I was off by 1. And I did not include my FOTN +1000 hit in my number of "wins" -- why would i NOT do that if I want to make my record look better??? PLEASE ANSWER THAT.
Because you'd need to include all of the losses, too, retard.

I'm getting tired of you lying to defend yourself, so I'm not even going to bother talking to you any more. I'm just going to point out you telling a massive lie, again, and then go back to more important things.

Yes, I counted all 4 of those bets as 1 loss because I had taken what I would have laid on one bet and split it into 4 different bets... but when you cried about it, I counted it as 4 losses instead of 1 because it makes zero difference to me what the number is. did not matter if it was 1 loss or 4 losses, i still lost the same amount of money.

and i also included losses which were not recommended bets but personal bets i made AFTER the fights had started, JUST SO YOU WON'T CRY. Clearly my wins stayed at 18 though, so idono where you're pulling 13 from.

If you only count the bets I recommended on the site and not long-shot personal underdog bets I tweeted AFTER fights had started, my only loss that night was the Hernandez fight

but you don't care about shit like that.. you just wanna find something, ANYTHING you can try to hang me with
You never let me know as a friend that I made a mistake. We always used to talk in private messages, but you made that one a public tweet that, one that not only our followers but everyone could see...

Shame on you if you really believe I would manufacture results on such clearly profitable nights
where it would make absolutely zero sense to lie about numbers. I can't believe that you really believe that, because it would mean you really are mentally ill.
LOL. A two-second Google search gives me:
http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/u...-hernandez-jr/

"Gabe’s Recommended Play: Ramiro Hernandez +3.5 -160 and Ramiro Hernandez +125, big on both. Moderate on Hernandez ITD +250, with a stab on Hernandez by Submission +1008 for sake of value. I think more than likely it will be a knockout, though, but I chose to go with ITD +250 prop, rather than the +330 prop, ‘cos I can see Hernandez also winning this by sub."

That's only one loss because you split the money from one bet across four (which is still four losses, dumbass), even though you were "big" on two of them and "moderate" on another? Ok, Gabe. Anyone who would honestly believe you at this point is unreachable, and this thread isn't about you, so you can continue to lie as much as you want. I'm not going to waste any more of my time on it at this point.