Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=20149760'>posted</a> on 11/05/2013:

What he is doing is killing threads! Ignore him and let the dumb phucks that are dumb enough to give money to something like that suffer. Let's keep cappin and ignore the distractions that absolutely kills this site. I have faded Miami, Oh. after week one. I live in Akron, Ohio and follow the MAC. Akron and Miami are terrible teams. Akron is competitive in certain games and can win a few. Miami just lost what hope they had to win a game. He wasn't much of a QB, but he had heart and a will to win. Miami does play a lot better at home the defense shows up and keeps them in games. Not the most explosive BG team offensively. I really like the under 48 and I am going to keep fading Miami, Oh. 48 is a total in a MAC game, lines makers set the totals telling you what they expect to be the total. They don't mess with you mentally with totals they try to hit em dead on and hedge up or down a few to make you decide if it going to be the difference of 6 scores or 5 and a FG(example). So they are saying 7 TD's and you lose. I don't think BG will get more then 35pts. Miami will only score a TD if they get help from the defense or field position etc. So that leaves 13 more points before you lose the Under. Seems like they are telling you to bet the over because they know BG will win an ugly and be safe doing it in this situation. Got go pickmy kid up be back.