Originally posted on 11/03/2013:

I'm going to respond in a professional manner with facts unlike four of the posts in this spread. I am the owner and everything I tell you and you can cross check anything is backed up by facts. I come on between 30-35 radio shows each Thursday afternoon thru Saturday morning as an invited guest. These aren't paid segments like most handicappers that come on. I handicap five free games in each segment for that station where the games are chosen so the listeners have interest in those games. For instance in Seattle each week I break down and predict the University of Washington, at least one more game in the Pac 12, the Seattle Seahawks, a game of their division rivals and one more game. Each week the host mentions my record the week before on the five free games and if they called my service which I give them free yearly service my weekly record with my clients. I have a winning record in every single market this season. My free stuff is also available in the Miami Herald in an article called Joe vs The Pro where I pick all the Florida schools plus two more college games. My record there is 48-29-2. I'm in the Las Vegas Review College Football Challenge where I go against 9 other handicappers each Saturday supplying 5 picks on each week. I am leading that contest with a record of 28-16-1 and I also supply one college game each week in the Reno Gazette Journal on Friday's where I am 7-3. I have been monitored by The Sports Monitor in the past for three years where I was in the top ten for college and pro football for three years. I left because they allowed people like Wayne Root to enter over ten different types of selections and clubs with different rules for them when the rest of us could only enter one group of selections and on top of that the owner Ruth Glasco had my record wrong on many occasions and often took two weeks to respond to my e mails or calls. Many times a club of Wayne Root would only post four games for the entire season and if he went 3-1 he would plaster on his website he's a 75% handicapper when I had to give a minimum of three games per week. I was also monitored at Vegas Insider for two years leaving after the 2010 season. I was the second highest overall handicapper based on winning percentage over 55% in football and 57% in basketball but decided to leave because they sold their product at different prices than mine and it led to confusion for my clients and many times I didn't want to put games for sale when the owners wanted me to sell them earlier in the week. My selections are available on my site after the fact listed under past results. In fact this week I am having a losing weekend. I don't have any Big Ten games of the year. Other than one College Football Game of the Year and one NFL Game of the Year I have no such bullshit type promotion games. I don't have parlays of the year, conference games of the year or even Bowl games of the year. I'm a former college football QB who studies hard, puts out winning results second only to Right Angle Sports in the sports handicapping industry. If you want to hate, fine. If you want to sign up with my service that's great. You will be treated with a level of respect and given a winning product if you play with me for each season. If you don't believe me go to each radio station I am on and e mail or call the host. Ask them about my records. I'm fine with saying I lost a certain weekend or lost a certain game but most of the time when my games are posted on a service website the games are not even my games or the posted games are my free selections. If you want to contribute to a forum please in the future make sure your information is correct before you call someone a scumbag or loser. My football records aren't break even and my basketball records aren't horrendous. Good luck to everyone today and in the future. Lee Sterling - President - Paramount Sports, Inc.