Originally posted on 11/03/2013:

pinny, to top off a good day...that well-mannered gentleman that popped into the thread early this morning calling some dude a dumb fuk (he meant me, but many--including you--thought at the time he meant you)...

anyhow his razor-sharp -400 lock (on Pat Curran) lost and the dumb-fuk +225 flyer i suggested some might want to throw 0.4 units on that got him so riled up (on Alvarez...who got a split decision over Chandler this time in a repeat-FOY-candidate war) paid off...

Go figure...nice to see in Pinny Nation how karma works on rude know-it-all twats...nothing better for a pick than having a loud-mouthed zit-faced square ridicule it (same kinda' guy who'll go ballistic in a rip-roaring and never-ending "Lebron or Kobe or Jordan" thread over in the NBA-forum)

PinnyNation thrives on positivity and the gambling gods demonstrate this every day here...i've never seen one thread bang out so many winning days in succession...

and whatever u do don't get a rug (it does indeed help JJ look 25...25 years since his 39th birthday, lol)