Originally posted on 10/30/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
Im just under the impression that the Bengals record is not what it seems. They came back on GB off turnover after being down 30-14. They won off a 58 yd fumble return. They beat my Steelers who are lets face it piss poor. And they beat the Pats who have an inflated record as well. I think the Bengals record is a reflection of the cupcakes they have played. BUT if the injuries to the defensive secondary for the bengals secondary stays with leon hall out, Taylor Mays out and devon still. ....idk if bengals win
i agree this gm may be little tougher than it appears but i also think you being a little unfair to bungals as i think they every bit as good as their record (not just saying that cause i have sb future on them either, lol)..but seriously sure you can point to how they got the score to win that gb gm but cmon if it wasnt for their offense making a bunch of mistakes giving gb points they wouldnt even been in that position in that gm as the d did a great job on that really good gb o for the most part and they were in control of the gm before the offense starting giving it up to the pack so the turnovers went both ways, just so happened the last one went against pack, plus he was stuffed on that 4th down so you cant say they wouldnt have won w/o that as they would have been getting ball in good field position and plenty of time .. you can spin a gm however you like but nothing changes fact they won and even after the fumble return they stopped discount double bitch from coming back and getting the W. the d is pretty real, in this day in age you dont have the kind of streak they had of not allowing a 300 yard passer for what like 20 gms before it was snapped? there is nothing not legit about the bungal d..a win in det is impressive whether it by 3 or 20 as that not a easy place to pull out wins, nothing wrong with beating bills by 3 on the road as bills play teams tough and beat a solid balty team at home, they also had a difficult task in that gm to prepare for a qb nobody knew a lot about and he beat them on some plays.. still another win that i think is just wrong to diminish..

i still have my question marks bout that ginger dalton even tho he been pretty good i think mia defense and schemes will create a big challenge for him, only prob is i do think that mia can be had on the ground and geo and law firm could have big gms rushing...fish have kinda started to find a run gm but that been against a couple bad run defenses so this week is gonna be the test on whether they really have improved rushing the ball or not and they have to run effectively cause while i think tannenhill a gamer he could really use the support of a run gm, especially against this d.. i lean under more than anything here but still have lot of work to do...

again pretty sure i agree with you this gm isnt the slam dunk everyone thinks it is, dont agree with cincy record "not being real", but that really doesnt have anything to do with this here gm..