Originally posted on 10/28/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
i actually have one with rams +17.5, lol..i dont think it will be blowout, lambs have been solid running the ball since putting stacy in the mix, sea tackles not all that good and rams dline is, overall lambs d way too talented to continually play like dogshit, biggest problem for rams and reason that everyone with seachicken teasers will hit is cause they will have a hard time putting 15k in the stands tonight with cards gm 5 going on..i heard tix going for 15 bucks and no one i know buying them,maybe if they gave out free beer and played cards gm on jumotron, short of that guess they could give homeless ppl tix and offer them free hot dog maybe? i dunno, it was a ghost town on thu night when sf was here and there was nothing else going on so no clue how they put ppl in stands tonight, nfl gonna have to use mirrors and drop cloths to fool ppl into thinking there ppl that care and pa system gonna have to pump artificial crowd noise.. too bad cause if it was like old days those shit sea o tackles would have a nightmare dealing with this front if the dome was rocking but it wont be..
Lmao, this is the definition of overthinking. Who even knows what this jumble of f'ed up information even means?