Originally posted on 10/22/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
Unless you are willing to blow lines of coke off your 1996 Tupac CD case at 7am while watching joggers run by your window, there is nothing close to a real cure. The only people who think they have found a definitive cure to a real hangover are people who haven't put enough substances in their body the night before.

And the above is basically just for alcohol and pepsi or else forget it for the most part....

If you're hippy flipping or doing anything more extreme forget it...there is nothing you can do but pay the price

In the mid to late 90s everyone touted 5HTP as the save all for a doomsday ecstasy and molly come down....it did not work. Than people claimed 5HTP would be perfect to rebuild your serotonin fast enough to roll multiple days in a row... wrong.

I'd still take my worst hangover any day before my first real come down
Exactly and when those people complain about a hangover (headache) just makes me want to slap them.

Fukkin scary cuz even when your sober the next day, still can't sleep and its not like your wired just the most discomfort you can imagine...

Mentally and Physically...

Without a Benzo your fukked