Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19997188'>posted</a> on 10/22/2013:

If you are losing, quitting is easy.

The problem is when you can win...and win consistently.

Thats when its hard to quit.

I make more money in gambling in a month than something I would make in a year at my job. And i work at a pretty high paying job. Its the easy money that gets you hooked. The downside is that you have no life outside of work.

Gambling is a like a drug..a drug with easy money and quick action. Its hard to quit...Its just like any other drug...just more dangerous. The adreline rush when you have money on the line and need kobe to make that free throw...that rush...you cant get that anywhere.

But in life, you need to draw the line somewhere and go outside and enjoy life. Gambling sucks the life out of you. Thats why whenever somebody asks me for picks in real life..i tell them stay the fuk away from gambling. Whenever I take my friends to vegas I tell them not to gamble...instead I take them to grand canyon or zion NP...boring..but they wont lose money or chase when they lose at blackjack.

Gambling is just like cocaine or alcohol. Its a bad bad addiction...and sites like SBR mooch off this addiction and make money. I dont blame them...they are in the business of making money. But we humans always want the easy way out...we want to make quick money...thats where gambling comes in.