Originally posted on 10/22/2013:

some good stuff on gaberz twitter. at least homie is consistent

Gabriel Killian@GabeKillianMMA20 Oct
In NFL today: Lions -125 (big), Jets +4.5 -135 (moderate), and Panthers -7 (small)

Added: Lions 2nd half -1 -125, moderate.

Parlaying chiefs-49ers-broncos, chiefs-49ers, chiefs-broncos, and 49ers-broncos. #moneyline

2-1 with early plays #NFL

at this point, he correctly states he is 2-1, winning on jets and panthers, losing on lions (and push on lions 2H, so 2-1-1)

That's why I recommended Chiefs ML instead of spread. They win by 1pt, making me 2-0 in afternoon games and 4-1 on the day. BRONCOS ML left.

apparently he's 2-0 in afternoon games because chiefs and 49ers won, but those teams were only in parlays, so he didnt actually win any more bets at this point. he's 4-1 on the day on his "picks". as for bets, he's still 2-1-1 at this point.

Gabriel Killian@GabeKillianMMA

19h
4-2 w NFL picks yesterday. This is my worst NFL season ever.

broncos lost, so he's 4-2 with his "picks". as for bets, he loses 3 of 4 parlays and finishes 3-4-1.

gaberz then engages in a twitter beef with lance fisher.

@LanceFischel5 4-2 with picks bro, not bets. 4-4 in bets 'cos I had broncos in 3 parlays. Learn the dif between words and you'll understand

he's actually 3-4-1 on his bets, but whatever

Gabriel Killian@GabeKillianMMA19h
@LanceFischel5 on yeah forgot about lions second half. 4-5 in bets. But 4-2 in picks which was what I tweeted. #hater

hes actually 3-4-1 on his bets, but whatever. best part is he counts lions 2H as a loss, but it was a push.