Originally posted on 10/01/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
you were making 10 pts a week on it. you have aggravated me because you know im going to pay you back full and with interest based on passed loans i ve had with you. oh no i didnt pay you because you are sitting on 20k pts and paid back guys that were nice enough to give me 5x the loan size you did and half the roll you have and decided to clear with them first. you are making it look like i forgot about you. you dont want to loan to multiple people dont fukkin loan to me again. the whole forum knows you get ancy when you are owed 1000+ points and dont get it quickly back and make profit so you can loan to someone else again. you added the 10 pts interest as a worst case scenario , well this was a worst case scenario. you wanna bet all your precious pts that i clear everything by buying pts again ? fukkin loan was 4 weeks old. if you were low in pts i would have made you a priority. i wont ask again dont worry.
How many points I have/had was irrelevant. You told me you were going to pay me back Sunday and you did not. I have passed on loaning to you many times in the past when you have just asked for a loan. You were very specific here on what was wanted and for how long and because I asked you to go along with that I'm the bad guy? I never agreed to Wulf you can borrow points and put me for you to determine when I should be paid back. As far as loaning to you again, that obviously will not be an issue. I think you pay everyone back but your entirely too much of a pain in the ass for me. The whole forum knows I get ancy??? More absolute bullshit with no actual knowledge of what you are talking about. I've loaned plenty of people huge amounts of points that have taken quite a while to payback at times and Ive never said a word to them. Horja/Rudy just to name a few that I have been owed close to 10k at times. Difference between them and you is they do what they say consistently. You say whatever at the moment you think will get you the points and then just decide how it will actually play out later on your terms.