Originally posted on 10/11/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
You guys keep loving him as he self distructs. You know his words were off with you, as with me and now another. He asked for points which I sent as gift. Day later he begged for more stating his terms. He then begged twice more stating his terms. His PM's were previously posted. I was then willing to consolidate his loans but he wanted attention. Now he is getting plenty.

Helping Carsellers is helping yisman. I don't judge people here or anywhere and have help hundreds here of all standards. I also tried to pay off yisman in full but was stopped.

I was good for Wulfman besides being good to him only to be screwed in the end. You guys are not good for him! He has a bad mindset repeating over and over that points are worthless to him. All them badges of honor he shows are with others points owning none of them. He is now owing at least 3 of us large numbers. Question is will he spend the cash again to be square or decide to run like a wolf with his tail between his legs.
I dont love him, hate him or any of the sort. And like I've previously stated, I have no clue what was or wasnt said between the two of you in pm's.

And your not helping Yisman in the slightest. You want to come off like your helping someone when in actuality your just being duped. All your doing is helping Carseller to continue to get his fix in. He has obviously proven time and again that he will beg, borrow and steal from whoever and your just the current sucker in the room. Once you stop he will continue to try until he finds someone else. This behavior has been going on for years (yes years). If you want recent examples just look at the recent one where he "SOLD" Yisman he freeplay in exchange for points and then didnt actually place the bet.