Originally posted on 09/30/2013:

I tried to do this by pm but apparently I have aggravated you by asking for my points back. You pm'ed me and asked me to borrow points for a few days (you said until Sunday) and you would pay me back once some stuff cleared/was graded. I agreed only because you told me it was a few days, I added the extra interest and weekly as a worst case scenario in case something didn't come thru from that weekend. You've had 1000's of points and borrowed/paid back others since I loaned you points. I even asked you a few weeks ago to go ahead and pay me off and you told me I was next and since then you've had enough points to pay me off probably 15 times and did not. Its not the interest or the points but again is the principle, I have told you numerous times that I don't get into the stacked loans situation and while Im happy for you and everyone involved that you purchased 20k points that still doesn't change my mind on not lending to people that owe multiple people (much less multiple people probably totaling 20-30k in points.)