Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19759274'>posted</a> on 09/29/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
And this is coming from the guy who just a few hours ago was claiming he was NOT engaged in a scummy business, and tried to take the moral highground.

I've never seen anyone stick their foot so far in their mouth as you.

One of the things I do as a poker player is try to annoy other players, so they go on tilt and start making mistakes, getting angry and even. He who tilts least wins.
Cool, you just found a way to write 4 sentences yet say nothing. Making sure someone can no longer steal from my business has nothing to do with a business being scummy or not.

Hilarious how I say his personal info is important to make sure he can't steal from us anyone and you try to spin as if I'm saying we're going to hunt him down and feed him to crocodiles or some shit. The way you spin the facts and stretch the truth is truly amusing.

You're a textbook hater who is so jealous and hateful that when there is nothing to hate on, you just make shit up. It's so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
And look at a guy like RAS, who actually shows up in his picks threads in the service plays and answers questions. Always polite, even though people treat him like shit. That's how you run a business.

I know what RAS does and he isn't polite to the people who bash him nonstop for no reason and spread lies about him. He's nice to rest of the people, so am I. There is no difference there. I'm nice to everyone unless they are an asshole tome for no reason.