Originally posted on 09/25/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by F. Falconer View Post
You will jump on soon enough when I start winning. I'm lying because my life has been pretty interesting?

You can follow me or fade me, I'm not leaving any time soon.
why would anyone fade or follow? i mean you spent 10 min telling us bout shit that dont matter then took offense cause if you really only have 20k you overstepping your bounds on 1k primetime bets..you really didnt say anything meaningful about the gm, so im assuming you either a lying ghost or a wanna be tout who hopes to get hot then sell picks to idiots..you sure had a quick answer to the ghost question, if i was accused of being a ghost i wouldnt even really know what they meant let alone have a mapped out "check my ip" answer.. hell im a cpu dummy and i know how to make my ip addy appear different than reality, not that i care or know how to check your ip.. your goofy ass story made up and all isnt nearly as interesting as my real life shit half which buried somewhere in PT, they ring way more true cause they are. believe it or not you not even the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd make believe investment banker turned "pro" story this year.