PATTY VENDITTOYO had a huge chunk of his bankroll on the phillies, that kid sure does know how to celebrate a big win...

the huge success of the lostache has prompted LOSHAK to look into other popular styles...

GAMBLING GRANNY doesnt fukk around when she gets a weekend to herself

THE KING has a nightmare about slipping out of the lead in the BTP contest and i dont think he is real happy about it...

ray and the KRAZYKOREAN split up shortly after he gave her a new outfit for her birthday. pico said all his girlfriends love theirs he still doesnt know why she left him

old ABE has been a bit grouchy lately so we pooled some betpoints together to get him something from the sbr xxx store

this is the kind of odd stuff you get when you let BUZZY design shit for the house

PACOS wife decides to make sure that he quits smoking for good...

FIVETEAMER was spotted while taking his break from the forum...

SAMMY has taken all this college drinking too far...he doesnt want to waste any!

TACOMAX just takes shit too far sometimes...pictures like this one are the real reason pags left town...sicko

ROGUEJUROR sent me a present from one of the many countries he has been traveling around...

JJ is using the old "i photograph models" line again to pick up chicks. my bet is theres not even any film

i swear, we find some of the strangest stuff going on at WILLIE BEES farm...it aint right that ninas boy has to learn stuff this way

IWIN, if your bachelor party is anything like the last party you invited me too, i aint coming pal...