mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2083

Shove your fuk'in poker up your ass SBR! : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 09/10/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I lost in all 5 tourneys this week on a river while being ahead pre-flop with the only card that could beat me. Yes it's rigged. But is free. The real question is why SBR is going to so much trouble to rig the software. They can use the manpower to better the site in other areas.
    It's done to fuk the Pros and reward the non pros in hopes that they'll turn pro at this shit hole! Once you are a pro, funny how your "luck" really changes. Same stupid fuk'in rigged poker shit ass always! Keep giving away worthless fuk'in poker wins and points to non pros, while hanging out the occasional crumbs to sbr pros!

Really is a shame, you can sign up here with a name like "Auto Donk", and hit the final table 6 times in one fuk'in week! You can be a retarded fuk'in douche bag playing his first poker hand ever and win here! Instead of running a legitimate poker client with software that takes into account smart play and pot odds, they simply make sure a fuk'in retarded idiot wins with 2 off suited shit cards no real poker player would ever play!

Straight up your rigged fuk'in ass, you get that sbr? Your software is a joke, your disconnects are a fuk'in joke, and your incompetent lack of technical ability to solve a long standing problem is a complete fuk'in joke!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Originally posted on 09/10/2013:

It's done to fuk the Pros and reward the non pros in hopes that they'll turn pro at this shit hole! Once you are a pro, funny how your "luck" really changes. Same stupid fuk'in rigged poker shit ass always! Keep giving away worthless fuk'in poker wins and points to non pros, while hanging out the occasional crumbs to sbr pros!

Really is a shame, you can sign up here with a name like "Auto Donk", and hit the final table 6 times in one fuk'in week! You can be a retarded fuk'in douche bag playing his first poker hand ever and win here! Instead of running a legitimate poker client with software that takes into account smart play and pot odds, they simply make sure a fuk'in retarded idiot wins with 2 off suited shit cards no real poker player would ever play!

Straight up your rigged fuk'in ass, you get that sbr? Your software is a joke, your disconnects are a fuk'in joke, and your incompetent lack of technical ability to solve a long standing problem is a complete fuk'in joke!
    hahaha..... don't fck with The Donk!!!! ps.... you forgot to mention the three ring game runovers I orchestrated each for an additional 300 plus points, as well. And, I think it was more than six final tables, dckweed!