Originally posted on 09/04/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
Archie gets it

Now no coin goes into his scrabble bookbag to conjure some overvalued adjectives to yet again try to prove something over the internet.

With all this being said, he is the same guy who says PT is the problem w/ SBR and the real bettors/gamblers/posters are in sub-forums and we are all attention whoring cawuks.

No Coin, tell us again how you aren't hypocritical.

Answer this, you have 53+ posts - so it is fair to say you spend quite a bit of time on SBR, right? With that being said, why not pony up the $200 for PRO and not only support the site, be able to play trivia, have points contests, get in on cash contests, and even fuk around with poker?

The above question is a bit facetious b/c I know he has posted before he doesn't play poker or want freebies despite it being +EV to donate the $200. So my next question is, why post 53,000 times if you don't care about this site/Players Talk/ and being a power poster in general?

You contradict yourself in about 40% of the posts you make, buddy.

Call me 'reemer', real original or something along the lines of being a 21 yr old kid and not getting it - but let's use material here... okay?

No Coin, do us all a favor and keep posting in sub-forums, you aren't cut out to be making nominations of solid posters when you're as subpar as they come.

**Exits stage left**
So you ask a bunch of questions you already know the answers to, answer them yourself, then pretend like you buried me as you "exit stage left"?

As for "caring" about SBR, who said I didn't care? I do. There are quite a few posters here whom I respect and converse with a great deal. True sharps in life and in gambling that I communicate with via PM, off the board, etc. SBR has helped me a great deal in that aspect. Doesn't mean the board as a whole hasn't gone to hell, because it has. But to say there aren't still quality posters that you can learn a great deal from here would be incredibly ignorant. You just have to know where to find them. And you, my friend, ain't one of them.