Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19544130'>posted</a> on 09/04/2013:

I know some of these younger guys just talk shit and don't post winners. I know I'm not one of these guys you should be disappointed in JJ, and I doubt I am. Just because I have kept my thread in the baseball sub-forum does not mean I'm not consistently posting winners every day. I may actually be one the best young cappers (early 20's) on this site, I just don't feel the need to post my shit in Player's Talk, but I think I may soon.

We have been working off a 20 unit roll based on $100 a unit. Myself and the fam members that consistently roll with me have had a record of 43 wins and 21 losses and we are at +5.2 units. Now some people may scoff at only being up +5.2 units, but there has been a lot of times when we were only betting to win 0.1 or 0.2 units. We even had a down period where we were at -0.79 units at our lowest I believe, and crawled our way back and 21 days later we are sitting at +5.2 units. Mainly what hurt us was that coin-flip shit known as baseball and mma hurt us too, so we try to stay away from those things.

We make money in football (both NFL and College), Rugby Union, Formula 1 Racing, Cricket, Snooker, Darts, Volleyball, etc.

We make that consistent money bruh, and I hope you haven't been missing out. We had a winner just today in snooker on a match that took place at a little after 1:30 AM, bruh. We get money all the time.

Now if you're just looking for ATS winners all day, well I may not be able to give that to you, but myself and everyone has been getting this guap. I have also only ever worked off my 20 unit roll so since we are now at +5.2 units we have a bank roll of $2520, which is better than the S&P 500 would have given you over the little less than a month and a half since I started my thread (damn it seems like I've been here for years). Yeah we INVEST this money and we keep this shit all relative, JJ. The S&P 500 fallen a little less than 2% in that time frame (it opened at 1686.15 on 7/19/13 and closed at 1653.08 on today, 9/4/13).

http://www.google.com/finance/histor...pi8E4P-qAGH4gE

Sometimes we lay large juice but only when I KNOW it will make us money. On 8/29/13 we put 8.75 units to win 0.5 on University of Southern California moneyline over Hawaii, because we had the free units to work with (we got some shit tied up in futures) and I knew that shit was a winner just waiting to come in, bruh. We use 5DIMES lines and 5DIMES props.

Stick with the thread and we'll make you that money, even when guy's like Benny are still losing or getting pushes in the MLB. Unlike Benny, my NUMBERS DO NOT LIE and we keep cashing.

I know in my heart that other members of them fam like artyfudgepacker, easyliving, LKid, Big Bear, Fidel, etc. have been cashing with me this whole time and I hope you have too.

I'll probably have a move on the NFL game tomorrow night, we also got rugby union this weekend, and we got some good NFL and College football slop this weekend (like Michigan ML).

Like LKid said in his video when referring to me, "the kid's just killing it man" and "the kid, he gets it". I don't usually like to talk myself up, that is why I have just quietly been staying in the baseball sub-forum and posting winners, but this shit needed to be said. Too many younger posters just come in here to bash people when they want to quit gambling (like when Benny bashed Gus Fring) and just post news articles and shit in the saloon. I just post winners and continually bash the people that trolled/bullied me on this forum like Benny. There is no place for bullies up in here. I could just sit at home and make money off my wagers and come and check out the stuff in The Saloon every once and a while, but I want to get this damn money with the my boys on here, of which you are one JJ. We trying to retire off this damn money.

I even got an a professor at college asking me for football picks, cause he knows I called that Louisville b-ball right before the tourney started and I called the Ravens winning the superbowl the Thursday before the AFC Championship game, and JJ I'm going to be making him that guap too.

I'll be posting my thread in players talk from now on, so this whole site can hopefully cash even a little more than they already have been.