Originally posted on 09/02/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
Hmmm, good job dwight. Just a few months ago you defended this guy. See this is growth, you are able to understand what a low life and idiot this guy is. I am proud of you, you are showing potential. So let us review you have uncovered this idiot, you have posted more than just a couple pro liberal thoughts. All you needed was to understand the issues and someday you might be a true progressive. I remember not long ago you wrote that the government has an obligation to protect citizens which translates into health care. See Dwight you are a progressive and don't even know it. Just takes common sense and a little intellect sir.
all I did was make a joke by changing 11 minutes to 11 seconds. A joke dude. A simple joke and of course you make it into Liberals and Progressives and healthcare? Really? LOL. (banging head on desk)

I would rather tip a few cold ones with guys like Rifleman than every brain washed hateful liberal which there are many on sbr. Rifleman knows how to push certain people buttons. These people, you included, fall for it every single time. Like clockwork. I suspect he is very pleased at your reaction to his comments. You are consumed with him like you were once with me. Too bad you can't see it.