Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19526892'>posted</a> on 09/02/2013:

Just got to vegas early this morning after a wild weekend at EZOO. This fukkin electronic dance festival. tons of fags that think they are jersey sure. some of the BIGGEST pu$$ies youll ever come across. I even saw my xgirlfriend being fukked by a well-dressed spanish dude in the middle of the crowd. I popped a ton of fukkin molly and was spooning yay off my key all night. talked straight sh!t to ton of dudes and not one of them said anything back because i am so big time. anyway while trippin to some gay ass song i had a vision. a vision that i needed to unload my bank account, hop on a plane to vegas and throw EVERYTHING i have on pitt u +10.5. Thats where I am right now. sittin in my shitty flamingo hotel room writing this. I walked the fuckin strip droppin tons of cash on this line at like 10 different books. told a fukkin bum on the bridge that he makes me sick to my stomach and he should just jump. LOL. i even smoked a fukkin cigarette on the elevator cuz im so big time. im not even going to watch this game because im in fukkin vegas. im about to throw 1k on a fukkin hooker and fuk her raw dog because i am that FEARLESS! i will even pay extra to cream pie her too. ill also ask to buy her panties so i can *** in em after i win my bet. anyway this is the GAME OF THE YEAR and it will not lose!