Originally posted on 08/29/2013:

Benny, you've had the whole season to post plays, you've won some, you've lost some (more). You went 35-37 -5.63u. You seem to be the only poster on here who has a problem with the way I correctly graded everything. You obviously don't care enough to track your own plays, yet because the numbers I crunched according to your own words in your own threads are bad...they must be wrong. You made 72 thread title plays (your best plays) From Opening Day through the Sunday Games on August 25th (almost 5 months). So now you have your panties in a bunch and are going to suddenly summon the will to make 50 plays in the last 32 days of the season when the lines are the sharpest? Sounds like you'll be making some real +EV plays!

I've posted a season long MLB thread from Opening Day until last night. I've posted 303 plays and am up over 20u. When I was -27 some odd units early in the season, I returned to my thread every day. It was there in PT with an accurate record and unit count for anyone to see. When you lost a single bet, you would disappear from your play thread and the thread died. You would start a new thread for every play. People asked why you didn't create a year long thread to unclog some of the clutter in PT, you always said it was because it was dumb and you didn't make enough plays and you didn't have enough time. You made enough plays to have a year long thread and you've proven you have the time with some of the ridiculous rants you go on with on here. The truth, you didn't want to face the "trolls" and "stains" after a losing pick that you had pumped up as a "Lock" or some other stupid tout-ism, so you started a fresh thread with each play. It's a tout move. As your own threads showed, you blatantly lied about winning streaks. You past posted winners and past posted higher unit counts that you never stated in the original play threads. You screamed at anyone who called you out and you put them on an ignore list like a 12 year old. I thought it would be fun to pull the curtain back on you and see how you would react. Well, you played right into it and turned into a bigger nut job than I could ever imagine on a fukkin' chitty forum. You showed everyone what kind of poster you are and more pathetically, what kind of person you are. I've grown tired of pulling your strings and watching you dance.

Post some insight on some baseball games. Stop eating public road chalk in August. Start a discussion thread. Don't tell everyone who you are taking for the day based on zero statistical reasoning and with a "write up" with a list of insults to Deemer. It's tired. Try to learn something, it is possible. You're not the smartest guy on this forum and you're not the most knowledgeable baseball capper and neither am I. The difference is I'm ok with admitting that. I lose a play, I get the next one...life goes on. I have had some intelligent cappers on here shoot me stat tools, articles, ideas, trends that have helped me become a better capper. Hell, Billysink posted a pitching fx tool not too long ago. I used that to help me cap last night's games. You're insulting people on here that have had years in the game and may be willing to help you if you weren't such an insufferable jack ass.

I come on SBR for 2 General Reasons:

1.) Sports: I track my plays, use the spreadsheet, use SBR Odds, talk sports, check respected cappers' threads, and try to learn.
2.) Entertainment: BS with posters, make a few vids, find some laughs, maybe make a few people laugh. Play the occasional poker tourney.

There is absolutely nothing I can learn from you from a capping aspect that I cannot find on an episode of SportsCenter. You're not knowledgeable when it comes to capping and you're not entertaining to me any more. I feel sorry for you.

I thought after you wore yourself out making a complete ass out of yourself you would realize how silly you're being. Apparently that will never happen. So, I tell you what...throw a Burger King Crown on your head and declare yourself the "King Capper of SBR" carry a scepter and show your neighbors. Title your next play thread "I'm the Greatest in the World, Deemer and El Nino Are Scared of Me." I don't care, your actions reflect upon you, not me. I'm going to continue to make my plays when I want, not for some childish contest. I make plays based on value, not because I need to. I may not even make 50 more plays in the bases season. Football is here and hockey is around the corner.

Since you're so obsessed with records all of a sudden, my last 50 MLB plays which can all be found graded properly in my thread I'm: 32-17-1 65.31% +21.55u

And since I know how much multiple unit bets hurt your brain, there were five 2u bets out of those 50. I went 4-1 on those 2u bets, laid juice on 2 of them (including the one loss) and 3 were +$ bets.

I really hope you figure out this more than 1u bet concept before the Beat the Prick Contest. You place five bets a football weekend and four are 1u bets and you HAVE to make one 2u bet. I will get sick of reading how you don't understand how you went 3-2, lost your 2u bet and should be up units.

El Niņo Out