Originally posted on 08/27/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
But you make Wulfman14 a hero? Did Carsellers4 do somerhing to you? Carsellers4 screwed one over that knew what he was getting into. Wulfman14 screwed over many and has no intentions of getting it right.
I am not going to bother going over all of the douchey crap that CS4 has done, I do not have the time nor patience to do it. Suffice to say, he has lied, cheated and stole many points all while smiling away and acting as if it did not happen or it was another "oops". To me, that is being a douchenozel.

Stealing points and freerolling bets against yisman is being a douchenozel.

I did not make Wulfman out to be a hero but I thought what he did by buying points was admirable. I would be supremely shocked if CS4 did anything even close to what Wulf did to start and make amends on his agreements.

Again whether you like or hate CS4 or Wulf, they are different situations and I think how CS4 acts is much worse that what Wulf does.

My only issue with Wulf in the end is all of the violence related tone and threats in his posts. He reacts poorly to people he perceives as picking on him. There are a lot of people like that on this and many other forums on the internet, it is what it is. If you judge that more harshly than what CS4 does, so be it, it is your right to have your own value system.

At least he did the right thing and is honestly working towards making it right as far as points are concerned, CS4 is not.