Originally posted on 08/24/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Benzoesan View Post
You want make profits on betting? N o problem.

I work in large company bookmaker. My job is to accepting (or not) bets above 10,000 EUR I’m in possession of confidential information about sold matches in the coming days. Mostly these are the matches of soccer but I have information about buying of games in tennis, baseball and basket. People who cooperated with me know that this information is expensive however very good. If you are interested in working with me please contact me.
My source of information comes from the biggest bookmakers (Pinnacle, SBOBET, Marathonbet, BetDSI,. etc, etc. ..).

My proposal of fix matches is directed to big players. People playing a few euros please don’t clutter my mailbox.

Today I have information that match in French soccer (Ligue 1) is fix. If you are interested please contact me. Price for information – 250 EUR (330 USD)

*I don't know when mod from SBR block me again. No service which is sponsored by bookmakers don't like people who give fix-games.

brian.oshean@aol.com
Is your source a Nigerian prince who needs to wire transfer his $12 million out of the country with my help?

Crappy English, dude. Smells like Google translate.