Originally posted on 08/23/2013:

He sells you a product for $5,000, tells you that you are not allowed to use it, and then tells you that if you actually do use it, you owe him minimum of another $5,000 in damages.

On his disclosures page, he says that you cannot use the information on his site to make financial decisions! So, he sells you a package for $5,000... then tells you that you can't even bet the plays because that would be a financial decision! Who would pay $5,000 for a product that they cannot use?

Then he says that any breach of his terms and conditions states that you will have to pay him minimum of $5,000 per violation, and that he will terminate your service. If you bet his plays, you are breaching his terms and conditions, and will terminate your package and then claim he is entitled to damages "not less than $5,000" if the value cannot be determined... So you pay him 5,000 for his package, then when you bet his plays and go against his "you cant use my plays to make financial decisions" clause, he sues you and gets another $5,000+ (MINIMUM) for damages. And he terminates your package (which you could never use to begin with).

In other words, you pay him minimum $10,000 if you buy his yearly package and actually bet one of his plays.

Anybody want to pay him $10,000?

did you also wonder why he made his business an LLC? So he has LIMITED LIABILITY... meaning his personal assets are protected should a judgement be levied against the company (for fraud, bankruptcy, etc.). His buyer contract also requires you to agree to a blanket indemnity clause, agreeing to hold him harmless of EVERYTHING (fraud, etc.).

My personal opinion is that his terms and conditions constitute unethical business practices. Particularly his BLANKET INDEMNITY and his general practice of charging up to $5,000 for an investment product that he specifically tells you that you cannot use, then saying you owe him $5,000 in damages if you actually use the product that he is selling. Why would you pay $5,000 for something you cannot use, then want to get sued for another $5,000 just for using the product you paid for?

That's besides the fact that my personal opinion is that his product is terrible since just betting the biggest favorite on the board every night will be losing investment. His system has proven to be bad through the first 5 documented games on this forum (2-3, -3+ units). But even if his system was good... his terms and conditions are unethical in my opinion.