Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17090666'>posted</a> on 12/11/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
Nets best number
Nets ml (lean)
Pistons best number (half lean)
Bulls ml (quarter lean)

Brooklyn just giving up now though so don't like it that much, lots of rain in Idaho makes Detroit just a lean, Chicago spread the same number as the Knicks number as well as my favorite number and number of bowel movements today, main plays here are on basketball teams, updating system in a week to see if price of popcorn sold is still the most relevant factor.
At long last I finally understand your inability to pick a winner. You have factored your bowel movements into your handicapping system. A terrible mistake by someone as full of shit as you are. The data at hand is skewed by your perpetual need to defecate in order not to suffocate under the sheer weight of the shit you are filled with. Is that why your nose looks as it does, can your asshole not carry the burden?

I am unsure how the price of popcorn really calculates as far as the NBA is concerned but I am certain that if the plays do not substantiate you will be here around 11 PM. to tell us that you had the other side anyway, resultant of your use of seed corn in the formula instead.

I know, you bet the GNP of a small subcontinent. Blah fukkin blah blah.

Fukkin idiot.