Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19344482'>posted</a> on 08/09/2013:

unlike carseller and propicker my debt was done with the full intent of buying pts if i dug myself a hole. if triple D hadnt made not made that thread it simply would have been a week longer cuz i was bonus whoring at Bet365. (just got the soccer kickoff bonus for 200 dollars) any euro posters here can attest to that.

carseller and propicker (eventually) are the true scammers of the forum. propicker is there in 6 months.

hey vegas69 amd nosepicker wanna make a bet that i own 3 stores on the island too ?
letx do it . cant do realy money and even if i could you two broke fukks couldnt post up anyway. have a nice fukkin day . to my buds on the forum now you TRULY know what you always suspected. wulf is a good man. despite the temper a man of honor and principle. and more kind hearted then 98% of this forum. do you know how many posters with medical issues/family issues ive reached out to via PM. would never stiff no one or nobody. run my stores with ethics and integirty. i gambled these points like pieces of candy , because i knew i got the mullah to back it up. as i ve been sayin all fukkin long and nobody except a handful of guys believed me.

be well

all my buds post in this thread for 50 apiece. i will determine if you were on my side or not on this one. if you dont get 50 you produced a negative vibe . if i owe you points you are not entitled to the 50 pts. if i dont know you , you aint getting shit.