Originally posted on 08/07/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by OnkelChris View Post
Curious here in germany Subway owners often end up broken. I have to admit this so called bread probably concocted in some chemistry lab is awful.
The fatties with no self-control in America have been brainwashed by constant "Jared" commercials to think they can eat anything with a Subway logo on it and lose weight....see Jared never explains that he was eatin fukin veggie subs for years (aka the homeless man's special) with no oil or cheese or mayo everyday and Subway never bothered to put it in any of their commercials so ppl just figure if they buy their roast beef with extra cheese at Subway instead of Arby's they're eatin healthy. Meanwhile Jared coulda just bought a loaf of bread and a bag of tomatoes for 10 bucks and made his own fukin sandwiches but apparently Subway makes the best tomatoes so he decided to blow 400 bucks a month on their subs instead, clearly this type of thinking Subway likes and is why he's now their spokesperson.

Honey I went to Subway for dinner Im trying to lose weight whered you go?

Arbys

Fukin unbelievable Im out here trying to lose weight and get in shape while you're eatin that fast food garbage

So what did you get at Subway?

Roast beef sub, whatd you get at Arbys?

Same thing

No you didnt I bought a SUBWAY Roast Beef fatso!