Originally posted on 08/03/2013:

Carseller,

In light of the move you made to steal roughly 1200 points from me and 400 points from yisman (mind you would have had 400 pts to downright gamble with yourself), I have decided to proceed with the following.

Punishment = All of the below:

Send 12 per day to yisman for 7 straight days starting TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT EST
.. you want to gamble, gamble with the 1 fricken point you get by posting in fantasy. (after this next Sunday at Midnight EST you may go back to 6 per day)

I will stake poker, but your stipulations have changed to the following:

- 90% (60me/25yis/5pro-renewal (im not paying this bs anymore and revoking your last one sent FYI)) sent immediately following rollover being completed. (obviously you can risk lying, but if caught I will never do the staking again)

-I will still stake for the same 60% and yisman gets 25% and 5% to your pro renewal (you keep track because I wont be and I am not paying it anymore either). The other 10% is yours to gamble how you see fit.

Basically I took from your 20% and the 5% I was donating to your fund and gave 10% more to yisman and you must pay your fund yourself.. not a harsh punishment, but a punishment none the less.

You did this to yourself.

Anything beyond these above terms is non-negotiable and basically you can pound salt if you don't follow them to a T.

You made your bed, now sleep in it.

-stash