Originally posted on 07/31/2013:

My story about Sam.

Sam was the one who turned me to Players talk.
I was stuck as a viewer and only had a few posts which were in the MMA sub Forum.
Anyhow, I learned about these wonderful betpoints and decided to give them a whirl. Must have been a few months or so after I joined. Anyway, I ordered a pizza and I put my phone number in the slot for it. About 5 minutes later I receive a call from the one and only Sammy 9 balls! He welcomed me to the forum and asked if I was signed up for the bash yet. I'm like, what's the bash?? I had no idea even what Players Talk was as he indicated to me that it was plastered all over PlayersTalk forum. He said I should sign up and make sure I have over 250 posts. Well, I had 3 posts... I had some work to do. So I power posted 250 posts in a matter of days, then registered for the bash. Got hooked to power posting and conversing back and forth with many here on the forum in players talk. Sam is probably the reason I have over 20k posts for getting me hooked! Damn him!

Truth is, without Sam's direction to get my post count up to get to bash, I probably would have never found out everything that SBR had to offer. Meeting him at the Vegas Bash in 2010 was an honor. CR bash was a great little get away for MMAChicka and I that we enjoyed greatly.

Thanks Sam.

If you ever make it close to MN, let me know pal.