Originally posted on 07/25/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
as much as itd be fukkin wild to hang with lkid and sweeper i can guarantee with 100% certainty that chalker would be the most interesting/craziest time hangin with on the board

chalker is there a limit to the substances that youd put in your body over the years
I stopped taking hallucinogens when I hit adulthood (read: after undergrad). Responsibilities fukked with my trips. Very sad. Can't wait till I retire and can trip peacefully once again.

Been an advocate of feeding my head, in every way possible.

Also, Meth - never knowingly ingested that bullshit. Thought it was coke one night. (subsequently I dropped some LSD earlier that evening. Thought the acid was bunk, and ended up at the assholes house who sold it to me at 5am wielding a gun and demanding my money back.) Upon reflection, I think the line of yayo - that ended up burning my nostril because it was fukking meth - is the reason the LSD wasn't sitting right.

Apologized to the aforementioned asshole a few days later. He understood. Strange turn, as he turned into a wild tweeker not too much later in life.