Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

The blacks are taking over...... the blacks are taking over....

Boys, i am flipping channels and i swear i thought i was watching a basketball game.. I thought i missed opening day NBA, but i was wrong, it was only an NHL hockey game in Montreal..

Boys, this is a very sad day for me.. I never thought I'd see the day when there were 2 habs players that were black on the ice at the same time.. In the habs 100 yr history, i have never seen the habs with more than 1 black player. now I see 2 of them on the ice at the same time.

Boys, what's going on here. I am not used to seeing this.. are the blacks really taking over hockey? say it ain't so.. they already are hogging basketball, football and some of baseball, the least they can do is leave us our hockey to us white guys. It's the only thing we have left, leave it for us.. They're even stealing our women, too. i know a lot of these white girls that are into blacks.. now they even want our only sport we love here in canada. it's all we got..leave us alone.

Boys, are the blacks on the verge of taking over hockey, too?? They better not be..

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Nicky, next thing you know they'll want the White House!!!