Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
i was just thinking the other day, imagine a world without women. how amazing would that be? men would be happier i believe. 1. no more fights over women (which is often the cause of many problems), 2. no more theft (money and material objects won't be as valuable, men only want them because they attract women), and 3. no more violence, (without women, biologically men wouldn't need to produce as much testosterone, thus anger levels would subside) and ALSO, without women, men wouldn't need to act as macho or like assholes. women ARE attracted to this and men subconsciously know this.

the greatest mind of the past never cared about women, many were single (ie Jesus), and if they had a wife, she was just someone to be never seen and never heard at home (ie socrates).
You could achieve the same thing by transcending sex.

As to women, I love them. Where I live their rights are equal. Women, I learned a long time ago, want first and foremost to be understood. But the trick is that you can only understand them if you understand yourself first. That's where many men go wrong. Instead of inner growth, they focus on outer growth first. If you want to impress women with external riches, you will attract women who are attracted by this. They may or not be beautiful, but they will be superficial. And you will grow tired of them fast. And the whole cycle began with you...