Originally posted on 10/13/2009:

For millenia men had the common sense to carefully guard political office, the workplace and positions of esteemed social status from infiltration by women. It worked. Why the hell did we let down our guard? The time has come to get back to our proven track record of success. Women belong in the home. They can bake and grocery shop and suck kok. They can gossip and giggle. They can change a diaper and plant a rose bush. Back to the home! That's where they belong. Let's end this colossal failure of a politically correct experiment and take back what is ours, fellow men. I am sick and tired of the nonsensical tip toeing around these absolute oyster and bitch morons at every turn. Have you noted the sense of entitlement and arrogance that women have these days? "I'm unqualified, have no skills and will phuck this up but I deserve a shot because I have a crack between my legs." How often have you see such a statement expressed, either verbally or by actions, in our modern North American world?

Let's just call the past few decades what they were when it comes to the so called women's rights movement -- a goddamn mistake! Time to follow the lead of the Chinese, Koreans and Muslims. Turns out those cultures aren't completely useless after all.