Originally posted on 07/14/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
he wasn't found innocent, he was found not guilty, big difference. just like oj was found not guilty, doesn't mean he was innocent.

dont u think the mma gym owner was maybe biased and exaggerating? if you spent the next 18 months training in martial arts of your choice... and faced your current zero experience self in a fight, you wouldn't have the clear edge? if you trained 18 months at anything, you'd be better than you are now. heck, i went from nearly drowning to competing in jr olympics less than 2 years after i started taking swimming lessons.

zimmerman uttered a racial slur "fukin c**ns" during his 911 call. if paula deen is labled a racist for using the n-word then zman should also be held to the same standards.

raw emotions? i barely care about either of them. both seem like d-bags as far as im concerned. im merely basing my opinion on facts of the case.
So if you are racist you don't have the right to defend yourself? that makes since People profile people and make decisions based on race(among many other things) all of the time, all races do it and if you don't believe me you are clueless...i personally think you are just trollin since you have guys putting you on ignore lists...but your argument is ridiculous...here in the United States we are innocent until proven guilty, and youre not judged by what the "media" or fools on twitter suggest..."he wasnt found innocent he was found not guilty"...i even clowed on some media fks earlier in this thread for saying the same thing...some people are hopeless