Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

UFC 162 Silva Vs Weidman (July 06, 2013) : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 07/12/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    PM me your home address so that I can mail you a tin foil hat. Silva trained for 4 month in preparation for this fight. He knew there was a very good chance that he would lose. His so called clowning is essential for a # of reasons. Reason #1 Hand's down by his waist increases his take down defense. #2 It can create confusion in his opponents (they focus on what he is going to do to them instead of what their going to do to him) and disrupt's their rhythm. #3 It is used as a stalling tactic & to slow the pace of the fight (Anderson fights in a staccato rhythm). #4 He bait's his opponents because he is an amazing counter striker. What we seen last Saturday was the absolute best Anderson Silva that he can be at age 38. When they fight again Weidman will be victorious once again. I already mailed Javier Vasquez his tin foil hat. Anyone else who's interested just PM me your address & I'll get ya taken care of. Nuff said.
    dumbest shit i read on here just yet. How much clowning did he do against Sonnen in the first and especially the second match? The guy was disrespected by his peers and took the clowning to a whole nother level. You clowns who think Weidman won a fight like this like ya somehow predicited it are as pathetic as it gets. The guy clowned and got caught just like he could have other times but those times he didn't. All im saying is lets see what happens in the 2nd match without the clowning because he has respect this time. It was obvious Silva had no respect for Weidman. Where was the clowning when he fought Vitor? Not one second of it. When he is in big fight without a joke of an opponent he doesn't clown. This time it caught up to him. Im not saying he loses again or wins. I just want to see them fight again and lets get a real fight this time like when he fought Nate Marquart, Vitor, Sonnen two. Guys he respected and demolished.

Gellardo
    Gellardo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you know this roulette system ?

Hi guys, have you ever tried marco collo roulette system ? Poeple on forums say that they bank money using this system, i found it in google for free, is it possible that free system works ? Just search in google for marco collo roulette system and let me know