This is truly intolerable. He was banned for telling OnTheWhat to go "fukk off and die, \*\*\*\*\*\*," which is precisely what Onner said to FlyingIllini and was banned from chat for a week over. Now, I don't care that Onner is in the closet, plenty of guys are and they use the homophobic slurs as a cover. But once you've used them yourself, you can't later claim outrage at being insulted on basis of your secretive sexual identity. This is a clear instance of the "law" needing to evaluate actions within the context of the circumstances surrounding them. We need Fisch back, he's a universally beloved chatter that brings wit, insight, and genuine friendship to our entire community.

Fisch is serving in our country's Armed Forces during a serious conflict. Are we gonna let some childish punk like OnTheWhat steer us into banning him from his favorite portion of the site? In exchange for guarding my liberties while I sleep, I think Fisch should get more credit and respect from us, and anyone who's spent five minutes around him knows he would never make a comment like that out of malice or hatred. This was a case of the bully (OnTheWhat) not being able to take his own medicine and running to a playground monitor.

Do the right thing, SBR. Let's give Fisch's ban to OnTheWhat and make Fisch the new Chat Mod as a token of apology for a gross overreaction and misjudgement of the situation.