Originally posted on 07/01/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
I'm giving away 2000 points in this thread to the first replies!!! 40 points to pros, 10 to non pros (unless you have disrespected me)

There is one condition: SBR needs to release my points they have hijacked
Oh so now you think offering up bribes to forum members with the stipulation SBR has to cave into your demands and release points that aren't even hijacked? You must really think SBR is run by idiots! Your points aren't hijacked at all, you could easily give them away, but a points whore like you figures you'll try and bully SBR by offering up a bullshit so called points freebie!

Face it douche bag, you got caught trying to play both sides of the log in and points purchases procedures and then claim stupidity like you didn't know what the fuk you were doing! "Duh.... I had no idea I was using a Canadian vpn." The problem with that bullshit lie is you know damn good and well in order to log into a foreign or non U.S. server, you have to "specifically" do it yourself.

Just fuk'in stop trying to use forum members for your pity scheme Centaur, you'd sell your mom down the river for betpoints! Why don't you be a man about it and admit you were trying to game the system and got your ass busted?

You wanna really show you have balls and gain back the good graces of SBR? Use those points to buy and donate to "Hurricane Sandy Relief" or "St. Judes Children's Hospital". Probably won't happen with your greedy ass though, since according to you, "All SBR charities are a scam". You've never once in your whole miserable time here, donated anything or given anything back. And now karma has come around to fuk you right up your greedy tight wad ass!