Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18952410'>posted</a> on 06/19/2013:

Nice job by the Spurs to get the public, the ESPN analysts, and ALL of you guys back into the Miami Heat corner of the ring. This has been a back and forth series all the way through, and even though the way the Spurs are crying in shame after this game 6 which makes me think a little, I still think gm 7 will not be a blowout like everyone thinks.

This Miami Heat team is so goofy and unorthodox that you never know what you're going to get. Nobody has yet to figure them out. There is just too many unknown variables with regards to bench players and who is going to turn back the clock or show up to play defense etc. etc. I'm just not buying them blowing out the Spurs like they DAMN WELL SHOULD because this fukin team NEVER does what they SHOULD, and nothing EVER projects like it should in these finals.

I took Spurs 1rst Q, 1rst Half and full time in game six with the points and I'm going to do the same thing in game 7. If you want to crown the Heat now, that is your choice, but nothing changes the fact that D Wade is washed up, Chis Bosh is ineffective at scoring, Spoelstra has half Pop's IQ, and Lebron is a mega-talented beast who freezes up crawls in a hole he has trouble getting out of-unless Jesus his savior comes to pull him out-when facing adversity within big games.

NOTHING CHANGES IN GAME 7! Heat may win but not by too much! SPURS STILL THE PLAY!