Originally posted on 05/30/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Thanks for all of the kind words. I am going to post all of my plays again starting this afternoon. Pod will be listed here as well as on its' new thread in case you only want that play.

I went 7-2 this morning for +$500 at the French and now I feel guilty for not posting. That can be confirmed by the 3 posters that PMd me and asked for the picks and I will post a screen shot when I get to my hotel. And guess what....I am even going to make it part of my record, because from now on I don't give a shit if people want to hassle me. Anyone that I find to be annoying, obnoxious or a jerk will be auto-ignored on my end.

Everything is, as it was. I will do my best to not get so wrapped up in shit. Frankly from this moment on I am going to place wagers for me, thinking of my profit and not how it will affect anyone and keeping records for my sake, not as a 'look at how good I am' factoid.

Thanks again to the literal dozens of people that PM'd me. I was shocked at how nice and well thought out some of the messages were.

Back to business.

D2D

This site is unfortunately over-run with...

Bitchnmoaning

Cherry-pickers

with unit sizes way to big for their rolls...

henceforth do not deplete your valuable lifeforce "explaining" or "justifying" your efforts to these childish idiots...

post your plays, update your accounts, and engage with the intelligent adults on here that understand that once you push the "submit button...it is YOUR OWN (it's NOT the play of the guy ur tailing...but the play of YOU and YOU ALONE, that YOU, for whatever reasons, decided to execute YOURSELF)...

______

as soon as someone bitches and blames...he's clearly not an adult...and this is an ADULTS-ONLY thread...