Originally posted on 05/29/2013:

Just so nobody thinks this is one big dikk suckin' contest, 3 of the 5 posters here posted winners today.

Dollars2Donuts posted what appears to be a winning day. This guy posts so much volume it's hard to keep up with. At a quick glance, I had him up close to 2u then add on whatever he won in tennis.

BennyBigNuts posted ANOTHER MLB no sweat winning dog with the St. Louis Cards (+104)

I posted a 4-1 +8.81u day killing Game 7 in pucks with 3u Pound Plays on the Kings in Regulation (+105) and the under 4.5 Goals (+110). I also hit my 2u bases play with the Phillies as a dog (+118) and another winner with the Astros +1.5 (-110) at home. The only loser was a 1u play on the Yankees (+120) when Mariano Rivera blew his first save of the year.

Yes, I'm humble bragging, but fukk it. If that's what it takes to get more posters talking sports and posting winners, then I'll self promote.

The Kraken didn't post any winners that I saw, but several of his posts made me laugh out loud which is great. If you're not going to post winners, at least be funny and original. Keep it up Kraken...but give us a winner tomorrow.

And BigDeem5...well, Deemer posted a few times today. I can't say he posted any winners though, or made me laugh. I know, Deemer, I know...you're a hall of fame worthy poster at 3-4 other sports forums. The problem is nobody here gives a fukk about those other forums. We do give a fukk about this forum which is why we all post here. So let's get back to posting quality stuff and winners.

Skittles

Sweet Tarts

Sour Patch Kids