Originally posted on 05/28/2013:

I voted for Niņo. He was the first guy I started to read on the site, and frankly I lucked out.

The guy is all class, funny, posts more winners than losers, has a good avatar and probably scores chicks like an NFL starter.

I haven't been around to know who everyone is, but I would say 2nd has to go to BBN. The guy acts like a total douche and yet somehow, I still like him.....and hitting the Spurs sweep deserves serious props.

Kraken = good shit, but I don't see enough of his sports shit to know exactly what type of capper he is.....

Deemer is moderately annoying and moderately entertaining at the same time. His vids are bad but he has got to be ahead of me because at least he makes vids. His MLB picks are sharper than I would have guessed and he deserves props for that.

As for me, I am misunderstood....a high volume capper in an age of 1-2 plays of the day. A guy that is nice some days and short with people other days, a guy that can ignore trolls one day and then breaks his laptop the next day, a guy that everyone is convinced is trying to become a tout to start charging people for my best picks. I am an enigma, wrapped in a mystery and rolled in a riddle.....the only thing I can tell you is that right now I am parked by a large mall and happen to be right beside the bus stop (oddly, by accident) and it is around 4 pm local time.....and the parade of 17-21 year old girls that work in the mall hasn't stopped for the last 15 minutes.

Please note, from now on D2D officially not available from 3:45 to 4:15 daily.

out

D2D