Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18782470'>posted</a> on 05/27/2013:

A little more about me......

I am 40, I live in Vancouver, BC, I am in sales and I really am new-ish to sports betting. I happened onto this board yesterday by complete fluke while looking for articles relating to actual living people that are successful sports bettors....something I still haven't found proof of.

I started January 8th with $300 and have a balance of $4968 in my account as of the end of the games tonight. This is over 530 bets in 31 days, and includes live in-game bets, betting the spread and some ML betting. There are a number of areas that I have found are major -EV and others (NBA) that have been very, very good to me. And yes....I don't mind sending one or two well established players here my complete 31 day history from my book if that helps to establish that I am not somebody recycled.
Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
jeez dollars

there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE (without bonuses) of being a winning capper over the long run making 15 plays/day
Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
Go fukk yourself twitchy eye

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy eye View Post
i thought you were a whore with a heart of gold,but your just a whore with a regular whore heart

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
My 2 cents, use it to buy a fuk'in donut or improve your capp'in skills. Stay away from the NBA and NHL, you suck at it, at least right now. Focus on college hoops because there's a ton of money to made there exploiting match ups if you do your research.

STOP betting so many games! You'll eventually go flat fuk'in broke try'in to chase losses! Find the best 4 or 5 games a day, even less if the lines look like shit, especially the double fuk'in shitty ones Bodog puts out!

Finally, turn SBR "Pro" if you want any respect around here. This place is full of hardcore, pizza and mcdonalds eat'in badasses, still living in mommy's basement, gambling away their food stamps or walmart paycheck and selling their xbox, degenerates. Takes awhile to figure out who actually has a real life and knows what the fuk they're doing.
Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
When you were at $730 & won $450 on the tennis how did the balance reflect $1280.
I'm sure I missed something but, just wondering.
Also do you think it's wise to risk $850 to win $100?
YOU have to go 18 for 20 to realize a profit.
Anyway
GL

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Hey Jay...check the math, but I believe it is all right....I have it all in an excel spreadsheet tonight.
I guess you play only 'in an excel spreadsheet'

Well.....another crazy day. I am starting to side with you people that are telling me I am betting too many games......

Well, not my best showing tonight. We had a couple of games go sideways on us.....and to be honest a few real surprises, BUT....when I looked at tonight's game I told a friend that I just didn't like tonight's games. Of course I bet them anyways....lol. You will notice that I bet smaller than I would normally....but in the end that didn't matter much either.

For the day:

9-9

- $25
Yes....I admit it, it was crazy....in my defense i was a NUMBER of beers in.....

Yesterday's results:

7-6

- $355.50

Not too sure why you thought that....yikes....

Tonight:

6-6

- $195

It has now been a 5 day struggle, and in that time I am down $400 of so.....I am hoping I can turn this around here mighty quick.

Funny...in the Pistons game, Singler took a useless foul with 2 seconds to go....I would have won that game, instead chalk up another loss.

1-4 in completed games so far tonight....

Yeah tto, that foul gets ignored 7/10....

Glad to hear somebody made money. Memphis is trying to kill my o/u as I type

OMG, F ME!!!!!!!!!!!

13 points in the last 2 minutes, all these fouls with the game over.....what a joke ANother last second loss.....

1-5 on the night.

So.....I don't even want to write my days recap.....but I have been on it since I started, so I will continue. After starting 1-0 on my Play of the Day for + $400....I ended up 2-8. Not only my worst day since I started posting here, but BY FAR my worst day since I started handicapping. At one point, in the middle of a bunch of my games I was thinking I was going to start 4-1 or 5-0, but every game seemed to turn on a dime.

For the day:

2-8

- $565.50