irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Its over in this country and this is my last post on sbr

Originally posted on 05/24/2013:

I have made posts regarding multiculturalism, illegal and legal immigration, freeloaders on welfare and unemployment, dirty politicians, abortion murderers, hilliary clintons incompetence, obama's incompetence, the negative impact the sick homosexuals are having on our society, scandals in Washington, fixed elections, the stealing by our so called leaders, college tuition out of control and so on. I've talked about almost everything and I am done. I got alot off my chest and its been fun and I don't take anything personally but this is taking up to much of my time. Gotta go!!!!! IRISH 1 OUT.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Downhill bigtime ever since this welfare muslim took office

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Originally <a href='saloon/2370578-its-over-country-my-last-post-sbr.html#post18755936'>posted</a> on 05/24/2013:

I have made posts regarding multiculturalism, illegal and legal immigration, freeloaders on welfare and unemployment, dirty politicians, abortion murderers, hilliary clintons incompetence, obama's incompetence, the negative impact the sick homosexuals are having on our society, scandals in Washington, fixed elections, the stealing by our so called leaders, college tuition out of control and so on. I've talked about almost everything and I am done. I got alot off my chest and its been fun and I don't take anything personally but this is taking up to much of my time. Gotta go!!!!! IRISH 1 OUT.
    Don't quit. Just cut back. Based on your posts I would highly recommend the following sites: drudgereport.com infowars.com maxkeiser.com