Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18753856'>posted</a> on 05/24/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
I don't think your first point holds water. Just because you "presume" a guy could fend him off doesn't mean he could. If you're a super small guy does that mean you get a free pass to the women's showers?? If so I'd start losing weight haha but that's my point - I am not allowed in the womens shower because I am sexually attracted to them, not because I am bigger than them. They would feel extremely uncomfortable (duh) and I would argue that I'd feel the same way sharing a shower with a gay guy, especially if he's twice the size of me.

And in regards to your second statement, it's completely different. Checking out a girl in class (where they are obviously completely clothed) is legal, a peeping tom is not. simple as that.
It's a matter of genitalia, gay people are not violent rapists, lets be honest the only rapists are straight men. It's more asinine to tell gay men to shower with women or lesbians to shower with men that's just plain retarded.

The shower argument is irrelevant, I've played sports a long time especially when I was a teen, just based on statistics I probably was in a shower with gay person, not to mention all you do as a teen is call people gay and or do gay shit as a sports team in a shower. The gay person would be the most reserved cause they would not feel comfortable. Making Gay or transgender showers/bathrooms is not feasible and just downright silly. They are people and a gay male is still a guy, I have met many gay men and I would/do not feel uncomfortable around them.