Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18739764'>posted</a> on 05/22/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
A big losing night to those who didn't get the live plays. I went sleep.
Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
I went to bet 2 in the night, what is funny I couldn't sleep till 5in the morning. Thought this was a sign that I should wake up and check the plays. Slept from 5 till 10, now I wake up and see this shit
Crap day
Quote Originally Posted by UsManyDead View Post
Yep...it is pretty bad especially when you have big differences in time. As an example for me the basketball game started at 4:00 am in the morning. It would have been pretty impossible to be awake. Even the POD was a little too late. Let's hope for better days
GL with the tennis. With ya all the way.
Quote Originally Posted by Avala7ch3 View Post
I am just curious how did you calculate your profit yesterday? There are all your bets (without live bets).....Have I missed something?

-$627.35
Quote Originally Posted by bostonphoenix View Post
There were a number of late bets which unfortunately it seems a large portion of us missed, so is life. Yesterday was a bad day for those of us who missed the evening portion.

Hopefully we are able to all run on a good page today. Hopefully.

I'm still up since I started tailing, but man a 1300 dollar swing is tough to stomach.

Seems like I get the unlucky bounces and the ones I miss get the lucky bounces. OT was a savior for you guys last night!

Regardless thanks D2D.

------

This morning looks really rough.
Quote Originally Posted by Diman000 View Post
Live bets +775
Pre-match bets -627

Why total is:

Today:

11-14

+ $779
Quote Originally Posted by bostonphoenix View Post
This morning looks very bad, what the hell is going on this week. Not catching those live plays has led to COMPLETE disaster. Down a grand in two days, yikes.

Hopefully it gets better?
All of you need to get fukked. Your a bunch of rookies who come in here and tail a couple of days, blow your whole BR, then want to come on here and bitch and moan. How about you go back from day 1 and read the entire thread and actually take into account what is being said.. You would look at your post and realize how stupid you look, how much it clogs up the thread, how bad of BR management you have, how your jumping ship after a couple of days (When clearly stated by D2D that he doesnt suggest you bet what he does and these are merely his opinions) I don't understand how someone can be up 13 stacks in 3 months and he loses for 2 days and you come in here with this bullsh1t, you should be ashamed of yourselves. his past 75 bets in ATP have been outstanding and you are going to go nuts after 2 days of staying afloat? this is unbelievable I can't believe how many blatant rookies are around.

Boston- Get a new profile pic, this isnt fukin Disneyland no matter how bad you want it to be.. I'd much rather be staring at a nice rack.

UsManyDead- You probably live in Indonesia, you should be betting on cricket and futball, not baseball and basketball. Oh yea, and no one cares.

Bald guy- Your just a condescending prick all the way around. Hardly ever a good thing out of your mouth.. Your just another one to latch on the nipple for the free feeding with absolutely no input or valuable insight put forth by yourself.. Yet, quick to criticize and start bitchin and moaning..

.. This sh1t is gettin outta hand. Many haven't been listed here and I hope your not to stupid to realize who you are. God have mercy on you ass jockeys. I'm out