Originally posted on 05/22/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Avala7ch3 View Post
Congrats for your skills (or your luck). I hadn't meant to be hater, just wanted to say that if you want to be TRUSTED, you HAVE to keep a proper record! If you want to do so just use the same table you use for the bets and fill the result in. Many forums was a strict rules about thread posting and unfortunately SBR is not one of them. Good luck!
Pardon me?

I have at LEAST 4 watchdogs that correct me anytime I make the SMALLEST error. Your 'chart' was completely off, you had games that were wins graded as losses, you had a $179 hedge against another prior bet, THAT HADN'T EVEN BEEN SETTLED graded as a loss....IT WAS A HEDGE! And it had been CLEARLY listed as one when it was posted.

If you want to come on here and question ANYTHING, please at least come to the table having done SOME research you effing fool.

TRUSTED?? This from somebody with 91 posts that I have never heard of.....I have posted EVERY play prior to game time for 97 consecutive days.....and you want to talk about ME being TRUSTED?

Who's ghost are you, you POS? You hadn't meant to be a hater....and then you post that trash?

If you ever want to come around here, please come loaded with FACTS, not whatever trash you had pulled from outer space.