Originally posted on 05/20/2013:

One last thing before I head out....the analogy just came to me:

I compare myself right now the way an online poker player 5 years ago would compare himself to Doyle Brunson. These guys, in one year of 24 tabling $1/2 13 hours a day (and yes, that is possible....I friend of mine has hit their top levels multiple times) could play more hands in that year than Doyle could play in a lifetime.

Were they as knowledgeable as him? No. Did they have his life experience? No.....BUT did they learn something from all of those damn hands? Of course they did.

IN 5 months I am over 2000 wagers totalling somewhere around $200,000 wagered.....do I know everything? HELL NO! I don't even know what books are best, etc....BUT, have I learned something from each and every loss and win? Hell yes. I believe that right now I am 5 times the capper I was 5 months ago. I am sure there are still people out there that believe it will come crashing down, many people still tell me it is impossible to bet the volume that I do and win.....and heck, it might be.....but I think I have a long way to go, and I am committed to being the best I can be.

Damn, this is fun....what a ride.

Thanks again everyone.....and if nothing else I will always remember this chapter in my crazy life.

D2D